SC Labs is the largest multi-state laboratory bringing together the industry’s most reputable testing labs. SC Labs, founded in 2010, is one of the cannabis industry’s oldest licensed testing labs and the first to develop a national hemp testing panel. The company is already licensed and accredited in California, Oregon, Colorado, Michigan, and Arizona and is executing a strategy for aggressive growth into additional states.
We are seeking a part-time Courier to join the team. This position will be based out of the surrounding Tigard, OR area. This position will work with and around cannabis products, and will be responsible to transport samples and relevant documentation safely and securely to the Laboratory for processing.
- Strive to maximize route efficiency
- Read the daily schedule to resupply a region’s sample containers
- Preserve samples during transportation per relevant procedure
- Maintain records of samples and transportation data per relevant procedure
- Safely transport samples to the laboratory
- The use of a company vehicle equipped for sample transportation
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- A minimum of 1-year previous experience in a delivery driver /courier position.
- Prior experience and ability shown to follow a scheduled route.
- Education: Minimum-High School Graduate, with some college course work completed.
- At least 1 year of full-time experience working in a real-world work environment, experience working in an operation lab or similar environment is desired.
SC Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com